Thursday, August 24, 2006

sitemeter for Mitt-site?

Wow. I'm not sure who changed it, but I think the new template for this site looks good. It's like waking up inside a new, different house.

For the other bloggers on the site - are you familiar with sitemeter or statcounter? There's one at the very bottom of the iowansforromney blog. Check it out. What would you think of adding one of those to this blog?

My goal is to post daily, but I may have gotten a little carried away with the length of my posts. I think I'm going to try and condense my posts in consideration of the time of those who might come to the site.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nivek said...

I took the liberty of changing the template and page heading. Hope you dont mind.

2:05 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Nivek said...

I suppose that the sitecounter would be helpful to help gauge how effective the site is on a continual basis as far as getting people to view it.

How effective this site will be in influencing people is another issue, but out product is an easy sell!!

3:32 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger publius5 said...

Great. Thanks very much.

One thing I liked about the sitemeter on iowansforromney is that you are able to view where in the world all the hits are coming from. It doesn't appear that the bravenet site stats has that ability?

11:52 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Jeff Fuller said...

YOu guys have a great team going.

Keep up the good work! I'm sure Romney will be heading that way sometime soon.

11:33 PM, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home