Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Specifics and Optimism

There will be many who will campaign negatively. I believe that Mitt can stick out like a sore thumb by NOT doing that. I believe that the American people need optimism from a candidate. We want to vote FOR somebody, not AGAINST their opponent!

So many candidates for so many years have run campaigns where they tout vague generalities. Mitt can shine I believe by being very specific on what he would do on very specific issues. I believe that besides defense, two of those issues HAVE to be stopping illegal immigration and increasing domestic fuel production (ethanol and gasoline). But beyond saying that he will tow the line on these issues, He needs to be specific as to the who, what, where, when and how. This would not be like most candidacies wrapped in generalities, but I believe a man of his caliber is up to the task.

I have faith in Mitt.....

1 Comments:

Blogger publius5 said...

Yes. I fully agree about the importance of addressing the specifics of issues.

12:45 AM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home