Tuesday, August 15, 2006

like where are the others' blogs?

Ok. I thought I would take my advice and try and learn almost as much about the other prospective candidates as I am learning about Mitt Romney. So I went to Wikipedia, and I went to Google’s blog search. I was looking for blogs which are exclusively about the various prospective candidates - Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Hilary Clinton, John Edwards, George Allen, Newt Gingrich. I figured that the grassroots blogospheres for these various folks would be similar in quantity to Mitt’s. But no. There’s not much out there. Many of these listed candidates have at least one blog about running for President in 2008. However, the blogs that are out there (at least the ones I could find in a short search) don’t have many recent posts. (One big exception is an active blog out there for Rudy Giuliani - http://giulianiblog.blogspot.com/ )

So where are all the blogs?

Let’s go all you Giluiani supporters; come on McCainites; where are the Clinton bloggers? hearken ye Edwards-ers, Allen-folk, and Gingrich-ians. Come out to the blogosphere and start talking up your candidates!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

Try Oval Office 2008. Mitt Romney still has the most links!

8:29 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Dave said...

This is what you're looking for. It shows how dramatic the difference is.

Oval Office Links Page

Dave from DE for Mitt

4:09 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home