Monday, August 21, 2006

Mitt is catching

I received a comment a few days ago from nivek (by the way, nivek - email me at romneyin08@verizon.net if you see this post) asking to check out the Mitt climate here in Utah. I've spoken with just a few folks so far - one of my good friends, and a few of my cousins. They all seem to be very positive about Mitt. However, they don't feel he has a good chance of the Republican party's nomination. Another thing they mentioned was that they are doubtful that Hilary will get the Democratic nomination because she's too extreme. I checked out http://www.utahnsformitt.com/ - a very nice site. However, I don't see a blog coming out of Utah yet?

It sounds like Mitt had a successful visit to CA the other day. Some good dough raising, and lots of supporters. Way to go CA and way to go Mitt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

There is a Utahns for Mitt Blog. It's not very active.

9:24 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger publius5 said...

Ok. Thanks for the comment and the link.

12:43 AM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home