Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mitt vs. the rest

I agree with a post I read recently that once folks see Romney speak, they are likely to be impressed.

Is there an interviewer out there who has recently spoken with several of the top presidential candidates (including Romney)? If so, a list of links to the videos of those interviews could be sent out on an email or post, and folks could easily see for themselves how Mitt compares with the others.

It may be more effective if folks could watch, say, 5 minutes of each candidate. Most people may not be willing to spend an hour watching interviews on their computer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nivek said...

As far as any recent video of Romney interviews in the media, one would be hardpressed to find a more up to date source than Ann Marie Curlings' national mitt blogsite. That is why I wish this blogsite had a link to that site. Newcomers to this site could also then link to her site and go right to the "one-stop shop" of all things mitt. Really that is the only link this site actually needs unless someting else major comes up in the future that is relevant to WA that she doesn't have a link to.

1:30 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger publius5 said...

I agree. I think a link to Ann Curling's site would be sufficient.

Mitchell

11:09 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Nivek said...

I would post the link if I knew how to do it. If you or another of the blog psters here know how, maybe you could email me and "learn me" as to how that is done. Come on, teach a man to fish!

In the future there may be need to additional links of high local relevance, especially after November, but for now I think it would be great to get the one link up for the convienience of our new viewers. Have you checked the site counter lately? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

There are now more than 3 people looking at this site!

11:41 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home