Friday, August 04, 2006

Introduction

I was invited by Casey to be a blogger for this site. Thanks very much to Casey. My name is Mitchell, I live in Everett, and I studied political science at BYU in Utah. Right now I work at Everett Community College running a computer lab for English as a Second Language students. (I'll have to go put some more information about me on my account page.) I'm kind of a general news and politics junkie, but I've never been really interested in election politics because of all the partisan confrontation involved. I don't like the mud-slinging. But Mitt Romney gives me a reason to be interested in the 2008 presidential election. I feel he is someone I can really support.

As a BYU student I interned in Washington, D.C. in 1995 with Senator Patty Murray of Washington State. I don't agree with her politics in several areas, but I enjoyed the experience very much.

I'm new to blogging so please bear with me as I learn how this works. (As you can see, when I signed up to this service, I called my own blog, "I didn't really want a blog.") To tell you the truth, it blows me away to see how much there is to read out there on political blogs. One could sit in front of the computer and read these all day.

At any rate, this should be fun. I'm up for a good fight - a war of words, opinions, ideas, and commentary. Bring it on. Mitt and his Washington State supporters are ready for the struggle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Fuller said...

Welcome to the fold! Romney blogging is all the rage. Your backgrounds sounds great and like you could be a strong supporter of Romney in Washington.

Three bloggers . . . wow! Washington is really picking up!

12:35 AM, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home