Saturday, December 02, 2006


In this most recent election I was elected as a precinct committee officer for precinct 52 here in Everett, WA. Today was the "Snohomish County Republican Party Central Committee Organization Meeting." However, a few weeks after the election I made the decision to move to Provo, UT - which I will be doing in a few weeks here. Since my tenure as a "PCO" would be short, I was thinking last night how to make a good impression at the meeting. So, I designed some Mitt Romney business cards, and a poster. (Looking at the poster in the picture, in the lower right in small text it says "washingtoniansformitt.blogspot.com" and "Mitchell Baird - Everett Precinct 52 PCO") I hung up the sign in a prominent spot, gave out business cards and talked about Mitt Romney. (The business cards look just like the poster.)

The meeting was a lot of fun. We elected folks, ran into Robert's rules, talked about the greatness of the Republican party, etc., etc. I'm going to miss being a part of the party here in Washington. Of course the Republican party is alive in Utah, but I don't believe it has quite the opposition that it does here in the Evergreen State.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mitchell:
Nice poster.
We hope all goes well with the move to Utah.
The Utahans for Mitt will be happy to get you, and Washington will be sad to lose you.
We at Capitol 3 in Oregon will look for your arrival in Utah.

In HIM
T&T
Capitol 3

11:31 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger publius5 said...

Hey, thanks very much for the comment. I like what you are doing at Capitol 3. Keep up the good work!

Mitchell

10:52 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger jason said...

Mitchell,

That is great you did that.

8:01 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger publius5 said...

Thanks for checking out washingtoniansformitt!

Mitchell

9:46 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Nivek said...

Mitchell,

Hey this is Nivek, call me when you got a chance!

Hope all is well with you in the land down under. (Utah)

3:27 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Nivek said...

Mitchell,

Do you still have my contact info?

10:26 AM, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home