Monday, November 06, 2006

with or without booze?

Two ideas regarding Romney in '08 -

First, you know those fancy parties they have all over D.C. when a new president is inaugurated? I was just thinking - you know that Mitt doesn't drink alcohol. When Mitt is inaugurated maybe he could have some venues with alcohol and some without.

Second, I don't know how many folks of the losing political party tend to come to the inaugural ball events - but I think there ought to be plenty of Democrats invited. Perhaps one of the places could be set up as a Democrat only inaugural ball for Mitt Romney :-)

See my question for the day at the mymanmitt blog http://www.mymanmitt.com/mittblog/

My name is Mitchell and I approve this message.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

That is a good last line!

10:37 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger publius5 said...

Hey thanks.

Mitchell

10:22 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bush is a teetotaller as well - I'm pretty sure there was still liqour at his events. The real influence would be a result of what percentage of the staff force is LDS as well - something impossible to guess at at this time.

12:00 AM, November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were him, I'd appoint Pres Hinkley as sec of Defense. That man's got a direct line to the man upstairs!

9:55 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home