Tuesday, October 17, 2006

better get your raincoat Mr. Romney

I haven't read about the man, but I get the feeling that Kim Jong-il - the leader of North Korea - may have attention deficit disorder. Not the kind of ADD where someone is unable to focus very well, but rather the a.d.d. where one doesn't get enough attention paid to them as they are growing up.

It's a painful thing to think about how the North Korean people suffer. Whatever becomes of the current situation, I figure that China is looking to benefit from it. I'm sure that the majority of Chinese would want nothing to do with having a war in the region, but I'm concerned that some of the leaders of China are looking to get ahead - and looking to put the U.S. behind.

What does this have to do with Mitt Romney? If this storm is still brewing in North Korea two years from now, it will end up in Romney's lap, so to speak. I don't want to sound like I'm beating the same drum all the time, but again I say that one of the most important things Mitt can do is to encourage the American people to straighten up. In simplest terms I think straightening up could most easily be summarized by encouraging husbands and wives to love each other; parents and children to love each other and spend more time together - with the television, cell phones, and video games off.

In addition to Kim Jong-il, I think that we as a country are suffering from add - where we don't give and receive enough love and attention from each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

You may find "this" Washington poll to be of intrest. Mitt is gaining ground in your state!

7:22 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

Sorry about the link. Try "this" link.

7:24 PM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home