Wednesday, October 04, 2006

a blog a day...

One of the reasons I try and blog almost every day for Mitt is to stay in the "swing of things." I seem to have that type of personality that it takes a lot of energy for me to get into something, but then once I am - I seem to do alright.
Right now I am trying to start my own business. I work on that as much as I can every day. But I have set aside Wednesdays as "political Wednesdays." This is one way to help me be able to work on some politics regularly.
(By the way, my main local political interest right now is getting involved in Initiative 937. I think it's a good one!)
If you are wanting to work on a political campaign, go for it! If you do, make sure you schedule out a regular time for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

It's good to see that this blog is active on a daily basis!

Keep up the good work!

6:39 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home